Pages

What Makes Single Dads so Sexy? Author Donna Fasano has the secrets!


I have to say that I am VERY excited about today's guest! She is an Indie Chick with me AND she writes romance. . . and who doesn't LOVE romance??? Plus she has a new book in her Single Daddy Club Series. 
Umm. . .little know fact about ME. . .I married an amazing single daddy!!! YES~they are very sexy! 


What Makes Single Dads So Darned Sexy?

Come on. You have to admit it. When you're out at the mall or the playground, and you see a dad alone with his child, your heartstrings get a good, hard tug. You pause, your eyes follow him, you watch him smile down at his kid…and you get tingly all over.

What is it that makes bachelor dads so sexy?

You might be too young to remember the movie Three Men and a Baby, but just look at this picture:


Who wouldn't find these guys drool-worthy? When a man automatically picks up a crying baby, or races to rescue a toddler who's fallen, or stops what he's doing to comfort a child, a complicated chemical reaction takes place in a woman's brain that makes her think…mmmm, now that's sexy.  

Let's break it down:

A single dad who puts his kids needs before his own will, more than likely, put his woman's needs before his own too. (Sexy!)

A single dad who raises happy, well-adjusted kids has proven he's responsible, mature, and strong. (Sexy!)

A single dad who dedicates himself to his children has shown that he's a good and caring provider, and the selfless love he exhibits shows he's willing to sacrifice for his family. (Sexy!)

Raising kids takes patience, discipline, kindness, tenderness. (Sexy, sexy, sexy, and sexy!)

The simple answer would be human nature; procreation is a basic human instinct, and, as women, we are attracted to men who show signs of being good mates and excellent fathers. Now, that doesn't mean we're willing to "be fruitful and multiply" with the bachelor dads we meet…but is does help explain why seeing a father hug his baby makes us think, awwww, that's so sweet…and sexy!

Do you think single dads are sexy? One lucky comment wins a BOXED SET!!!! I will announce the winner on Reader Monday!!!



Single Daddy Club Boxed Set Links:

Kindle – www.amazon.com/Single-Daddy-Club-Boxed-ebook/dp/B00B4H3IYI/

Nook – http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-single-daddy-club-boxed-set-donna-fasano/1114198504?ean=2940016037219

Kobo – http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-Single-Daddy-Club-Boxed/book--RnN6vERxUezvQcQgzRbkg/page1.html?s=hFCRjm2QD0-rUIs5-X98Ug&r=1

iBooks – https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/single-daddy-club-boxed-set/id595755620?mt=11

Author Bio:
Donna Fasano is a three time winner of the HOLT Medallion, a CataRomance Reviewers Choice Award winner for Best Single Title, a Desert Rose Golden Quill Award finalist, and a Golden Heart finalist. Her books have sold over 3.6 million copies worldwide and have been published in nearly two dozen languages. Her books have made the Kindle Top 100 Paid List numerous times, climbing as high as #17.
What others are saying about Donna's books:
"...complex, funny, and realistic..." ~Wilmington News Journal
"Excellent!" ~Bookreview.com
"Could not help myself from reading excerpts to my husband and friends. This book is well written, the characters are real, everyday folks. It is very easy to identify with them. Donna Fasano is a talented author." ~Elizabeth M. Caldwell on Amazon
"...a fast paced riotous look at family life today. Donna Fasano is right on target!" ~Donna Zapf, SingleTitles.com

Author Contacts:


Facebook: hppt://www.Facebook.com/DonnaFasanoAuthor



13 comments:

  1. This is such a great series. Thanks for hosting and posting. I think all women melt for a man who is in over his head with childcare. It's very appealing. I was raised in a generation where men had nothing to do with their kids, except critique their report cards. There is nothing sexier than a man carrying a diaper bag...one with little penguins on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaa! I agree Barbara! When I met my husband, they boys came in with packed lunches. It was sooooo cute!

      Delete
  2. I just thought of something funny. When I asked 527 men what's the sexiest thing a woman can wear? ..they answered... my business shirt and nothing else.

    What's the sexiest thing a man can wear? A diaper bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have and love Donna's books. I think that there is nothing sexier than watching a dad with his children. Whether it's seeing him play sports with his sports minded children or watching him dance with his little girl stepping on his shoes. Both are sites to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that single dads are sexy. I think they work hard, are decent, family oriented, supportive and nurturing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! After I met my husband, I couldn't believe the responsibility he had. I was a single mom and he did so much more than I ever did and I LOVED it!

      Delete
  5. I do think so! It takes a strong, dedicated guy to raise kids by himself. Like you said--sexy, sexy, sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite things to see is a man holding his child's hand while walking. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I saw my husband hold my son's hand and his son on the other side. . .I melted!

      Delete
  7. Yes single dads are sexy! I loved 3 men and a baby! and WOW I had no clue! Something about a man with his baby/child......le sigh......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I'm not having children, especially now that I'm 41, a single (good) dad has always been a turn on to me. Not having any doesn't mean I don't want to be a mom or a grandma...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy Teel! Congrats, you won!! Email me from the contact form so I can send you your copy!!

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...