Pages

Takin' The Ferry in Honey Springs

ferry

Come on now. I don't have all day. I've got-a fishin' line to throw in.
 
Ma'am, I'm sorry. It's gettin' late and I sometimes get a little ornery by the end of the day. I understand you're visitin' and all. I'm Big Bib.
 
I own this here marina and as you can see we're tryin' to get all the boats winterized for the boatin' folks. Just pull your car on up, but don't drive off the front. I'll have you over to the Bee Farm in no time.
 
What's that? Sorry the engine is a little rumbly. It used to purr like a kitten.
 
The Bee Farm leaving? Well, I did hear some rumblin' about it. But you know I don't tell no tales unless it involves me. Though, I do know that Roxy Bloom has been drivin' herself nuts about somethin' goin' on around here. There was a couple of out of town highfalutin' fellars with some suits on that rode the ferry over earlier.
 
But like I said, I keep to myself.
 
Enjoy the ride.
 
Have y'all ever ridin' on a car ferry before? We got them all over Kentucky.
 
***(YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THE BEE FARM AND ALL IT'S PROBLEMS ALONG WITH A DEAD BODY TIED TO THE RUMBLINGS IN DECAFFEINATED SCANDAL, THE FIFTH BOOK IN THE KILLER COFFEE MYSTERY SERIES >>>>>>> https://amzn.to/2pylHdL ***
Decaffeinated Scandal Ebook
 
CoversSellBooksImage (5)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...