Pages

Not just producing novels!

I happen to LOVE summer. It's not because I really do love being warm and not bundled up in several layers because cold weather. . .meaning anything under 65  chills me to my bones. . .but I love all the things I produce during those summer months. 
First off, I love sitting outside on my back deck overlooking our pool. I know...eye rolling...rough life. But it's not that I get in the pool, I'm a Pisces, and the water encourages my creative side. This is good for my writing. I can sit out there until it's too dark to even see with my deck lights and write. In fact, it's those summer months that I can write over 5k words a day and it's nothing. That's so good for my career.
  wd3wd1
But having beautiful flowers is also a reason I love the summer time. I have to tell the truth. . .my Eddy happens to be the one who gets credit for this one. He strategically planted my favorite flowers around our deck and eye level for me to enjoy while I sit in my outside office (the deck). The pops of color really do get my creativity flowing. This year we wd2decided to plant a couple of beds of wildflowers. We'd heard they are touch and go and mostly didn't produce a lot, but I have to tell you, we've been pleasantly surprised. They are beautiful! We are amazed at how much as grown and how lovely the flowers are. Everyone who comes to the house to visit always comments on how gorgeous they are. It's truly magical.
Anotherwd4r production beside writing books. . .
My vegetable garden. Wow! Every year we've expanded it. This year we added spaghetti squash to the mix. I'm so happy to report that I cooked the first one and the flavor is so much better than the store bought. Everyday during the summer months I eat a fresh salad from the garden starting with the lettuce all the way down to the onions. Eating healthy makes me feel so good and knowing that I grew the food is so much better!wd5

How do you feel about summer?

Thank you to my Kappes Krew team for making awesome blog post suggestions. Cecelia Kelsey is the wonderful Krew member who suggested I blog on my summer produce. Thanks Cecelia!!
Be sure to check out Tonyakappes.com for upcoming novels and preorder links!
A CHARMING VOODOO               BETTING OFF DEAD                
RELEASE DATE:9/26                    RELEASE DATE: 8/29                
A Charming Voodoo EbookBetting Off Dead EbookGhostlyReunion





















RELEASE DATE: 12/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...