Pages

Meet Laurel London!


 checkered crime
Have you checked out my Laurel London Mystery Series? I hope you put her on your summer reading list! She's fun, sassy, southern, and has a heart of gold. Right now CHECKERED CRIME IS FREE ON KINDLE!

We all want to be different, so what is the one thing you wish I had done differently with you?
Laurel: You did make me sound like a thug, even though I really did do all those things. . .like hack the preacher's credit card and run it up by buying all those presents for the orphans. But the way I see it, I'm kinda like Robin Hood.
If you could have added something to the story, and I would have let you, what would that have been? Probably more fashion. I mean, I get it that I had to dumpster dive to find clothes as a kid, and that's probably why I want to shop more.
What do you love best about yourself? What do you like least? I like how I'm a go-getter. Just because I was fired from Porty Morty's didn't stop me from going to get another job. I just didn't realize it was going to involve a dead body. The least thing I like about me is my temper. I don't have a great handle on that. It gets me into a lot of trouble.
What part of the book was the hardest for you that I had to work through? Disappointing the people I love even though they didn't know it was for the greater good and catch a killer.

Checkered Crime:
Laurel London is one tough cookie. Orphaned and with one heckuva checkered past, she's grown street smart and no one is going to tell her different, even if it means getting tangled up with the wrong side of the law. After terrorizing Walnut Grove, Kentucky all her adolescent life, she's back and she's ready to go on the up and up. Make something of herself. Prove the citizens of Walnut Grove wrong and make them admit she's somebody.
But when mobster Trigger Finger Tony Cardozza jumps in the back of Laurel London's car mistaking it for a taxi, she's up to her ears in no good.
Recently fired and checkbook in the red, when Trigger offers to pay Laurel large wads of cash to drive him where he needs to go and keep her mouth shut, she's all in. That is, until FBI agent Jax Jackson jumps in the back of Laurel London's car threatening to take her to jail for her past crimes if she doesn't cooperate with the FBI by going undercover to help bring down the mob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...