Pages

Honored, humbled, and HAPPY!!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I have to say that I am one very, very, very lucky gal!



YEP! You read it correctly!

A New Tradition is the winner of the 2013 READER CHOICE AWARD IN THE ROMANCE NOVELLA CATEGORY!!

I'm am so honored, humbled, and happy! NOT to mention. . .GRATEFUL!!

It was amazing to see all of you come out and vote, everyday for a full month! Everyday my heart swelled when you would show up on the STREET TEAM page and cheerlead us to the end. I loved how we came together, shared with our families and friends.

What it told me....THAT I HAVE THE BEST READERS AROUND!! We have a unique and special STREET TEAM. WE are truly friends, cheerleaders, helping hands, an ear to listen. . .you are my everything!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

xoxo
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...