Pages

Whooo Hooo!! Big NEWS!

I swear! My readers NEVER cease to amaze me! Last week I was informed that I have been nominated in TWO categories of the Indie Romance Convention's awards: Best Friend to Readers and Short Story Novella! My books have been nominated before in other contests that have been driven by industry professionals like editors, other authors, agents etc....Don't get me wrong, those are sweet nominations to be recognized by your peers! BUT when you get recognized by your readers. . .that is entirely out of this planet!!


It's super simple to vote! AND I'd LOVE to have your support!
Click HERE and click A NEW TRADITION BY TONYA KAPPES, hit vote and you are done!

You can vote everyday until APRIL 30TH!

Thank you to my amazing readers!! You guys rock and I love y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...