Pages

Chat With Your Favorite Author On Kindle!

After the release of A Charming Crime, the first novel in the Magical Cures Mystery Series, I wanted to connect with my readers on a deeper level. 

I already have a very active STREET TEAM where my readers and I connect on a very personal level and I LOVE it! But what about you guys that don't have a Facebook or aren't on my STREET TEAM that do read my novels? 

I want to reach every single reader. And this means thinking outside of the box. I already belong to online book clubs, Skype book club, Google Plus book clubs, and in person book clubs. 

My last KINDLE chat was only open to my STREET TEAM, but now I'm opening it up to everyone! I want you to join us! I want you to see how you can connect to your favorite authors. I might not be your favorite author or you might not have read my novels, but that's okay! I want you to see how it works! 


On Tuesday, December 4 at 9pm EST, I will be on my KINDLE FIRE in A Charming Cure novel (YES....you have to own the novel in order to participate. It's only 2.99 for a best seller.)

When you tap on the menu at the bottom, you will see a little chat bubble. The bubble is where you can leave a comment about the book anytime you are reading and the comment will stay there forever. Sometimes I go in my novels and see what readers write and sometimes I write back to them. I want my readers to know that I'm just like them. I put my pants on one leg at a time too.

The Kindle chat isn't just about A Charming Cure, you have free reign to ask me any questions you want about anything! 

Here is a blog post I did about the Kindle Chat in August. We had so much fun! 

So come on over and join us on Tuesday!! We'd love to have you! And if you  haven't had time to read Monday's post on the Thanksgiving that WASN'T, you still have time to go over and leave a comment for an opportunity to win a free copy of my Christmas short story, A NEW TRADITION!

If you can't come to the chat. . .how would you like to meet up with me and discuss?

2 comments:

  1. Had a great time, Tonya! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really amazing. I totally agree with your content.Street teams Thanks a lot for your support.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...