Pages


Happy Tuesday!!
Y'all have really been so kind and awesome with all the emails and messages about Scooter. I'm not posting any photos of him with his stitches because some of you might get a little woozy. I have to admit that no amount of preparing myself with looking at other pups who had the surgery, I was still not prepared. Though I'd like to say he's is perfect and free of pain, I can't. He's in pain from being cut on and we are taking it day by day. He is eating and as you can see, I've had to put up the leg gate so Charlie can't get to Scooter's food.


His spirits were so lifted on Saturday when the boys came home (photo minus Brady because he had to go to work) and Aunt Tracy came over. The boys were a little upset and for sure weren't prepared. I will put together a photo album of Scooter's progress in next week's newsletter where you can actually click the link if you do want to see what he looks like and continued progress. I've documented it all and have posted to a few sites to help others in our situation.




Oh! Cody turned 25!!! We are just so shocked!! He is such a great boy. He goes to a private college where he played college soccer as the goalie. That was a lot of fun watching him. He even had a trip to Spain. He will graduate in December in a business degree and we couldn't be more proud.

Are you on Instagram??? I post daily photos of the dogs and the rest of my life....Come on by and join me!! Click here>>>>https://www.instagram.com/tonyakappes/


If you'd like to keep up daily with me, please join me on Facebook by clicking here! 
Don't forget about the Cozy Krew on Facebook where we have weekly giveaways just for my readers! Plus we have the daily themes that are very popular. It's a place just for readers. Click here to join! We'd love to have you! Above is what I gave away last week on the page!


Eddy worked hard over the weekend on the SHE SHED. Hahhaa!! It's literally under tin roof now, but I took this over the weekend. He's truly talented and I can't wait until you see the finished product.
I'll be updating you next week.












Look at these kittens!! Now they will eat while I'm sitting there. They will also let me pat down their backs. They are so cute!!!













Be sure to pre-order the third book in the Camper and Criminals Cozy Mystery Series. 





Reader of the week:

Candy Albright Kennedy 
"I love  your nice reads that I can connect to characters and laugh, and relaxing."






CAKE AND PUNISHMENT FOR ONLY $1.99!!

I'm beyond thrilled Crooked Lane Publisher has put the first book in my SOUTHERN CAKE BAKER SERIES under my pen name, MAYMEE BELL, on sale! This is VERY rare and I hope you grab it while you can get it for only $1.99. 

YIPPPPPEEEE!!
Cake and Punishment is on sale for $1.99!!!
Be sure to grab your copy while you can.
https://amzn.to/2yVEIOR

In the first of a delectable new Southern-set baking cozy series, Sophia Cummings, pastry chef extraordinaire, must craft the perfect cake for an old friend’s wedding while sifting through the suspects in a murder. Bucolic Rumford, Kentucky has glowing fields of bluegrass, a fine selection of bourbons, and now a professional pastry chef. Broken-hearted Sophia Cummings has come home from New York City. She’s not there a minute before she’s charmed into making her high school friend Charlotte’s wedding cake. The kitchen at the Rumford Country Club seems perfect until Chef Emile’s body is discovered, sprawled near the stove, a cast iron skillet on the floor close by. With one look at the shiny, new frying pan, Sophia knows it’s not Emile’s. She offers her knowledge to Sheriff Carter and her talents to Evelyn, the manager, who needs an interim chef. The mood in the country club is grim: Emile’s peppery personality had burned members and staff alike. Sophia wonders which one of them burned him?




The winner last week was Congratulations to last week's TUESDAY COFFEE WITH TONYA for the Amazon Gift Card........Joyce Nickerson Aiken. The gift card was already sent. That's why I ask for your email. Good luck!! <3
Click here to enter to win the $10 Amazon Gift Card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...