Pages

Mayhem, Mystery & Murder!

Mayhem, Mystery & Murder!

You asked and I delivered! YAY!




I'm so excited to announce a fun get together weekend with you! I hope you check it out and decide to come. I already feel like I know you, but I want to see your face! We are going to have a lot of fun by starting off with a murder mystery train luncheon on the Old Road Dinner Train in Blissfield, Michigan, just over the border from Toledo, Ohio. That night we will have a fun pizza get together where my publisher HarperCollins/Witness Impulse has sponsored goodie bags full of swag from the Ghostly Southern Mystery Series! In the morning, we will be having breakfast together before venturing off to Barnes and Noble for a book signing of the newly released A GHOSTLY MURDER!
I hope you sign up today. Space is limited to only 40! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun, but sadly I cannot make it! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Oregon, originally a Wisconsin native. Trust me I would drive to be a part of what you are doing. Love train rides. Used to take Milwaukee Road all around states. Have a blast and welcome back to your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart ache's because I won't be able to go to such an amazing event and meet my darling Tonya But good news is I just received a promotion so I will be busy. Hoping to see you at Barbara Veys. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...