Pages

I'm baaaaaack!!!

After taking off a good year, minus a few posts here and there, I've decided to come back to update the blog a few times a week!
I'm beyond thrilled with the new cover of A GHOSTLY UNDERTAKING. I'm not going to lie. . .I'm a bit of a cover snob, so when HarperCollins bought my Ghostly Southern Mystery Series, I had to make sure I had cover consultation. It was so important to me.
Since we couldn't use the original cover, I really do think they nailed it! Plus I'm over the moon excited about A GHOSTLY GRAVE and it's cover too!



 Be sure to hope on over to any online retailer to reserve your copy today!




A Ghostly Undertaking
Amazon ~ Barnes and Noble ~ Books A Million ~ Indiebound ~ Joseph Beth Bookseller











A GHOSTLY GRAVE



Amazon ~ Barnes and Noble ~ Books A Million ~ Indiebound ~ Joseph Beth Booksellers









Do you judge a book by the cover??

8 comments:

  1. Love the covers and I'll certainly check my book budget to make sure your books are included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you'd signed up with Harper Collins, Tonya. Huge congratulations! Yes, the cover looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're back! ;) I am a cover snob for sure! I love your covers...these new ones look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great job on the cover art!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfortunately for some authors I sure do judge the books by the cover, the cover has to catch my eye and yours do that everytime.. :)

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...