Pages

Happy New Year!

Gosh....2013 really did fly by! Just like everyone else, I have taken the time to reflect on what I have done over the past year. 2013 was a great  year for me. 2013 kept me and my family healthy, happy, and full of life. 2013 took my writing career to a whole new level. I connected with other amazing writers and have made several life long connections.

My dreams of meeting my readers, you, in person all over the United States happened, many books were sold, and many words were written. In total I wrote: 4 novellas, six novels and countless blogs. I was able to making writing my full time job! I made the USA Today Bestsellers list twice and my novels won many awards. Even my Magical Cures Mystery Series had a 2014 clothing line named after the characters in the town!

I also had the opportunity to talk to several literary agents and be picky on who I got to represent me. It was a great year for publishing that allowed me to do that. With me in control of my career, I picked Steve Kasdin of Curtis Brown to help represent my entire career as it moves forward into 2014 and beyond.

2014 is going to be awesome for my readers too! I have so much planned and can't wait to tell you all about it!!!! Be sure to check my website (via the link on top of this page) to plan to come visit with me in a town near you!

To start of 2014~A CHARMING MAGIC has been released early!!!!!



 Bubble, Bubble. . .
Magic is floating all around Whispering Falls. There is a new flower shop, Magical Moments, and an upcoming wedding that has the town on cloud nine.

Cures and Trouble. . .
Arabella Paxton, the owner of Magical Moments is smart, beautiful and has her eyes on Oscar Park. Not even the dark cloud looming over Whispering Falls is going to stop her from what she wants.

Magic Stirs. . .
Village President and A Charming Cure owner, June Heal, is on a mission to find out why things are dying in Whispering Falls including her relationship with Oscar Park.

And Trouble Doubles. . .
With the perfect storm brewing, a beloved Whispering Falls resident has been poisoned from a potion bought at A Charming Cure. June Heal has to use all her sleuthing skills and a little bit of magic to not only clear her name but help Oscar remember that she is the love of his life.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS USA TODAY BESTSELLING SERIES~NOW IS THE TIME TO START WITH A CHARMING CRIME! For only .99 you can step into the magical world of Whispering Falls! Be sure to pick up your copy today!


and all other online retailers!

3 comments:

  1. Tonya, you are simply AMAZING and deserve great success. BTW - I mentioned you on my blogpost today. So very happy you are a full time author now. You can read what I said at http://www.nancy-jill.blogspot.com.

    See you around town, my friend! :)

    ~Nancy Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book has moved to the top of my stack, Tonya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to add to my Tonya collection

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...