Pages

Romancing the Holidays

There is NOTHING more fun as a writer than meeting up with awesome readers! Especially during the holidays when everyone has a took of the spirit and feeling great!

I'm fortunate enough to have had an AWESOME book signing at our local Barnes and Noble store. LET ME TELL YOU~ I loved loved loved seeing June Heal and Mr. Prince Charming on the bookshelf along side a bunch of my other author friends!


There was so much holiday cheers with the music, cookies, and giveaways. A few my street team members came to give me a grand hello! It was great to see them!




I was so shocked to see they had bought ME gifts!! I couldn't believe it.

 Totally digging this glass! Of course I had to make a cocktail and post a pic!
AND...my readers know me sooooo well. They all know I'm always cold and she MADE these for me! Can you believe it?
OH....I also got some goodie treats but they didn't make it long enough to get a picture. They were YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...