Pages

Stamped Out A NEW SOUTHERN COZY MYSTERY SERIES!!!


How adorable is this cover???
Honestly, I can't believe that I have another series coming out. Truthfully, the series started out soooooo different then what it has ended up.
A few months ago a local town had gone up for sale. Yes! A town for sale. I was so intrigued by it and thought it would be a lot of fun for a widow to buy the town and her occupation...a mail carrier...why not??
For months I played with different plots and characters, but my mail carrier, Bernadette Davis, wasn't having any part of it.
Then it hit me. She just needs to be a widow, a mail carrier, and have an adult son in a small town. There isn't anything particularly interesting to people outside of the town like my other series, but it's the characters and town itself that will be the big draw for my readers.
It doesn't hurt that a nursing home is on Bernadette's route which is home to a few savvy elderlies.

Once I got all of that established, the story just poured and felt like it was natural. I have to say that I'm beyond thrilled with it and I can't wait to share Bernadette with the cozy mystery reader world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...