Pages

Welcome to the Bee's Knees Bakery

Good morning! I heard you were in town.
 
I'm so sorry! Where are my manners?
 
I'm Emily Rich and I own the Bee's Knees Bakery.
 
If it weren't for Roxy Bloom over at the Bean Hive Coffeehouse, I'd probably still be in college hating it!
 
My, that sounded awful...didn't it?
 
I mean, I was miserable going to college. I worked for Roxy while I was in high school and I loved baking. My heart is right back there in that kitchen making all sorts of delicious goodies for the good people in Honey Springs.
 
Roxy had talked my dad, Evan Rich~he's the president at the bank. Anyways, Roxy stuck her neck out on the line and told my dad that I wanted to be a pastry chef.
 
You couldn't imagine my surprise when he accepted the fact that I'd dropped out of college to go to pastry school abroad.
 
How did I get my shop??
b3b4
Well, it use to be a tattoo shop called Odd Ink.
 
I'll let you something but you can't breathe a word of it. Get closer, I don't want anyone to hear because gossip spreads like melted butter on a hot biscuit around here and I'm not gossiping.
 
The owner, he was murdered. It was almost a year ago Christmas. True story. He wasn't murdered here in the shop. He was found under the town square Christmas tree during the Honey Springs Annual Tree Lighting.
 
But all that's over and done with.
 
Roxy's husband, Patrick Cane, he owns this building and they rent it out to me. So it all worked out. I hear you're headed to the Bee Farm, Hills Orchard and downtown today.
b1b2
Say, you keep eyeballing my bee donuts. That right there is a bacon and egg donut sandwich.
b5
Which one would you like before I let you get on with your day? You're gonna need your energy for all those places your going.
 
 
****YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT EMILY RICH AND HOW SHE GOT THE SHOP IN FRESHLY GROUND MURDER BOOK 2 OF THE KILLER COFFEE MYSTERY SERIES https://amzn.to/2IB6Esl ****Freshly Ground Murder Facebook

CoversSellBooksImage (5)

Would you like to get learn more about Roxy and the gang in the KILLER COFFEE MYSTERY SERIES?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...