Pages

Honey Springs Virtual Vacation


Welcome to Honey Springs, Kentucky!

I'm Roxanne Bloom. . .er. . .Roxanne Bloom Cane. I just recently got hitched!
I'm excited that you've decided to come to our little part of Kentucky and my little coffeehouse, The Bean Hive.

I'll tell you more about that later.

Just a smidgen about me:
I'm a divorced lawyer and twenty-nine years old.
I'm not from Honey Springs but my dad's great Aunt Maxine Bloom has lived here all her life. My daddy brought me to Honey Springs every summer break. I'd stay the summer with my Aunt Maxi and loved it here. Especially this very boardwalk your standing on. Don't get me wrong. Downtown is awesome and we'll head on over there this week, but the cozy shops here on the boardwalk are amazing!!

But before we get into all that. Why don't we get to know each other a little bit better and I'll get you a hot drink. Tell me where you're from and what kinda of coffee or tea you'd like me to make for you.
By the way. . .my friends call me Roxy. You can call me Roxy.




Would you like to get learn more about Roxy and the gang in the KILLER COFFEE MYSTERY SERIES?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...