Pages

Downtown Honey Springs

downtown
I dee-clare. . . who is crowdin' me while I get these mums in the ground. I swear y'all are tryin' to ruin my job as president of the Beautification Committee.
 
Oh, Dear. I'm sorry. I am missss-taken. I though you was someone else. Let me introduce myself. I'm Low-retta Bebe. Oh, these old pearls. Mmm. . .a good southern gal never leaves the house without her pearls or lipstick.
 
Honey, you could stand to use a swipe. But that's none of my business.
 
I'm just here minding my own business. You know more than hair is being twisted down a the Honey Comb, cause I heard you've been all over Honey Springs and that you ate a little too much of Jean Hill's Fall Mix, is that right?
gazebo 1
Hmm..you look like you could stand to gain a couple. Anyways, I've got to get these mums planted before the big festival. I heard that Roxy Bloom rented a brides costume to dress up in. You know what, I'll tell you but I'd never tell her crazy Great Aunt Maxine Bloom. She's all sort of crazy if you know what I mean. Roxy is going to scare Patrick Cane off if she don't drag him to the alter soon. She claims she's not ready to tie the knot. . .but if you ask me, there's more eligible woman than Roxy Bloom around her.
 
Don't get me wrong. She was good stock when she was a lawyer. But she turned them brains into beans. Coffee beans.
 
Well, anyways. You better get along. You can enjoy yourself here at the gazebo and enjoy the beautiful fall foliage. We just love how nature paints itself all over our little cozy town.
 
Remember, you didn't hear about gazeboRoxy's costume from me.
 
Or do you like to gossip? Because I'm just digging up some ground and I've got time to listen.
 
 
***(YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT ROXY BLOOM AND HER WEDDING. . .UMM. . .COSTUME AT THE NEEWOLLAH FESTIVAL IN DECAFFEINATED SCANDAL, THE FIFTH BOOK IN THE KILLER COFFEE MYSTERY SERIES >>>>>>> https://amzn.to/2pylHdL ***





CoversSellBooksImage (5)
Would you like to get learn more about Roxy and the gang in the KILLER COFFEE MYSTERY SERIES?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...