Pages




Good morning!

I hope that y'all've gotten a chance to read Beaches, Bungalows & Burglaries. I've been spending all my time in Normal, Kentucky and I've completely fallen in love with these characters! I can see many, many more books in this series beyond the five I've already planned. 

Now that Eddy and I are empty nesting, we are really finding new things we enjoy to do together. I'm not sure if y'all remember that we bought me a bike last year. Eddy likes to ride bikes, leisurely, and I've been giving it a try. We did a twelve mile bike ride on Saturday morning...of course we had to stop by the Coffee Shop on the way home. Hahhahhaa!!!

Scooter & Charlie update:
Scooter's liver and bladder infections have all cleared up. I'm so grateful for that. He's learning his way around the house since he's become blind. I had to realize that I had to just let him do it and not pick him up to go to every room. Each day he's getting better and even played a little.
Charlie had is six month cardiologist appointment. They were so excited to see him because Charlie is like that little engine that could. He keeps going and going. I'm happy to say that his report was great! There's no visible signs of active congestive heart failure. I'm so thankful for them and the care they've given him. 

Now! Don't forget to scroll down the page where you're going to see a Batter Off Dead book cover, book two in the Southern Cake Baker Series. 

Friend Friday Giveaway is also on the Tonya Kappes Books page where a author friend gives away a copy of her book.

Did you know the Cozy Krew is a private Facebook page? I hope you want to join me and other fun Krew members by clicking here!

Be sure you scroll down to enter to win the gift card and see all the book sales and upcoming releases! xoxoxo
T.
During the warmer months, we like to have desserts that are light and tasty. Here is an easy cheesecake that's not only delicious but gluten free. I hope you try it! Click here to get the cheesecake to get the recipe. OR for more southern recipes, you can go to Tonyakappes.com under the More tab.

I've joined over 40 women mystery authors on a new fun adventure. I think you're going to love it! Each author gets one week out of the year to host. I'm hosting the week of June 17 and there's a lot of fun giveaways and MORE! We are officially kicking off the group on June 12th, but you can go join today! We'd love to have you. Join by clicking here!

Have your gotten your copy of BEACHES, BUNGALOWS & BURGLARIES??












KAPPES BOOKS FOR PREORDER : Click here to preorder!




KAPPES SALE OF THE WEEK!




MYSTERY SALE OF THE WEEK 

Murder At The Mansion is FREE this week!!! Click here!!


AWWWW!!! Don't you just love this cover of Batter off Dead?? I just love the cat. The release date for this is later in the fall. I'll keep you posted.




Reader of the week:

Kory Bull

"Your books transport my to southern roots I only have in books, with endearing and quirky characters that make me laugh, cry, and forget the laundry and housework that are waiting for me outside your books."



I've joined over 40 women mystery authors on a new fun adventure. I think you're going to love it! Each author gets one week out of the year to host. I'm hosting the week of June 17 and there's a lot of fun giveaways and MORE! We are officially kicking off the group on June 12th, but you can go join today! We'd love to have you. Click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...