Pages

Happily Ever After

Last week I received an email from a fellow author from my area, Jules Bennett. She asked me if I would give her my story of my HEA (happily ever after) for a blog she was doing along with her friend.

I'm always posting pictures of me and my husband, plus our blended family. I'm sure she's seen all the posts and knew we had a great story that was worth telling.

I was more than happy to give her the HEA. . .my HEA.

I won't bore you here *wink, wink* or make you sick to your stomach with all our sweetness. I'll leave it up to you to go visit the blog and read our story.

A REAL LIFE LOVE STORY: PARENTS FIND LOVE AT A DAYCARE


2 comments:

  1. I went to her blog and read your happily ever after story. Very cute! Even after you were kicked and bit by his son, I am glad you gave him ( and his boys) a chance.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...