Pages

Honey Springs Boardwalk at Night

6d96f064347c18ac15b97cc4b2b697e4

Roxy Bloom:
Y'all are still walking around? Oh, I hope you had fun! There's so many shops, it's hard to get through them all.
I was just locking up for the night. I have to be here by 4:30 a.m. to get those treats in the oven.
Don't you just the twinkling lights along the boardwalk? Those are provided by the Beautification Committee. Have you met Loretta Bebe yet?
Not sure?
Oh, you'd be sure if you did. I'm sure you'll see her downtown tomorrow. Didn't I hear you were going into downtown Honey Springs?
Don't miss out on going over to the Bee Farm across the lake while you're in town. You can catch the ferry down at the Marina. Tell Big Bib Roxy sent you.
Night! ~ Roxy Bloom

CoversSellBooksImage (5)

Would you like to get learn more about Roxy and the gang in the KILLER COFFEE MYSTERY SERIES?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married 8 years and on the nine year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 3 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Godday have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after few hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com you can also contact him or whats-pp him on this +1{919}4956404.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or

    always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,

    email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to

    HACKINTECHNOLOGY@CYBERSERVICES.COM . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +1 213-295-1376(whatsapp) contact and thank me later

    ReplyDelete

  3. Am writing this article to thank Dr. Ilekhojie the powerful spell caster that helped me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman for no reason for the past 8 years. After seeing a post on the internet by Jenna from USA saying how she was helped by Dr. Ilekhojie, I also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness. To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, I was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr. Ilekhojie. You are a God sent to restore a broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman. his contact details are; gethelp05@gmail.com Whatsapp number +2348147400259

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...